RE: [SSWSG] it's fall--and time to gather round!

  • Linda Rose Douglas
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
      I'll be there

      Helping to heal the world, one touch at a time.
      www.cascaderadiantmassage.com
      In the words of St. Theresa of Avila, "Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love,
      for they enkindle and melt the soul."

      To: SSWSG@yahoogroups.com
      From: mickimcn@...
      Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:08:10 -0700
      Subject: [SSWSG] it's fall--and time to gather round!

      Yow, where did the summer go??!? Evenings are getting shorter, so it’s time to plan sails for the daylight hours of the weekends, and make use of cozy evenings to get together to learn from each other.

      SSWSG’s first get-together of this fall will be the second Thursday of October, October 14, at 6:00pm at the home of Susan Willis, 3200 41st Way NW, off Cooper Point Road near Olympia; Susan will post directions on the group site. Meetings are potluck; please be aware that many of our members are vegetarian.

      We’d like to have an idea how many to plan for so we’re not TOTALLY overwhelmed, so if you will join us, please respond to this email.

      Can’t wait to hear all the sea stories! Especially Jo Sohneronne’s trip to the north end of Vancouver Island!!!

      Micki McNaughton

      mickimcn@...

      (360) 705-0372 (Olympia)

    • Deanna Frost
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
        As will I. I can't wait to hear Jo's tales!

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
          All are welcome, Plenty of room!
          Directions:
          North on Cooper Point Road.

          Yow, where did the summer go??!? Evenings are getting shorter, so it's time to plan sails for the daylight hours of the weekends, and make use of cozy evenings to get together to learn from each other.

          SSWSG's first get-together of this fall will be the second Thursday of October, October 14, at 6:00pm at the home of Susan Willis, 3200 41st Way NW, off Cooper Point Road near Olympia; Susan will post directions on the group site. Meetings are potluck; please be aware that many of our members are vegetarian.

          We'd like to have an idea how many to plan for so we're not TOTALLY overwhelmed, so if you will join us, please respond to this email.

          Can't wait to hear all the sea stories! Especially Jo Sohneronne's trip to the north end of Vancouver Island!!!

          Micki McNaughton

          mickimcn@... <mailto:mickimcn@...>

          (360) 705-0372 (Olympia)
        • Maria Chiechi
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2010
            i will be there too!  :)

          • terrijcw@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 22, 2010
              See you all there!

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 22, 2010
                Let me know if you need a ride.

                Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

              • c.morsett@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 24, 2010
                  Hi All,
                  I'm looking forward to chatting with you on the 14th.
                  Thanks,
                  Colleen

                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 24, 2010
                    Micki,
                    I'm coming back to Olympia the week before this and want to attend this gathering. I should be a member of SSSS again by then (the 12th meeting?). I've been in Florida for the last year, working on a sailboat and sailing some too! But I will be boatless in Olympia soon........
                    I'm sorry I missed the women's seminar last weekend.
                    Looking forward to sailing again in the NW though.
                    Cheers!
                    Barbara Emmons