Hi all, Please be aware that along with the expected good weather, which will no doubt bring lots of users out, there will be two different volunteeryahtsedog
We are finishing up the trail work we started on the Channel Trail on Sunday March 29th. We could always use some fresh hands to help. If you're interestedyahtsedog
**Sunday's work party CANCELLED** Due to the predicted heavy rain, we are postponing Saturdays trail work. Stay tuned for a new date, likely in April. Jeffyahtsedog
(we will keep this site as a forum)
For Information regarding the removal of the dam to Sundial Island, the Draft Environmental Impact statement, and instructions on submitting a public comment, please click the "Files" link at the left, and then "Dam Removal 2013"
The Friends of the Sandy River Delta is a non-profit organization of individuals and recreational users of the Sandy River Delta, a natural area also known as "1000 Acres". The area is located at the confluence of the Columbia River, and the Sandy River near Troutdale Oregon.
Our members actively donate their time and energy performing trail maintenance, brush clearing, litter sweeps, and of no small significance, managing the trash cans supplied for our visitors with dogs. (You can support our volunteer efforts with a paypal donation by visiting http://tinyurl.com/DonateFSRD)
We work collaboratively with the Forest Service - Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and the Confluence Project organization toward the goals of:
1. Ensuring the continuation of recreational activities enjoyed at the Delta.
2. Maintaining active participation in the establishment of policies and management.
3. Influencing the implementation of proposed changes for the benefit of recreational users.
4. Promotion of responsible use and enjoyment of all users.
As in the Delta, please use this on-line forum responsibly.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization any donations in support of our
activities are tax deductible.
Make a PayPal contribution at: http://tinyurl.com/DonateFSRD
NOTE: After clicking “Join this Group”, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Follow the instructions to ensure we receive and activate your request.
- Feb 18, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.