Work Party - Trail Work Day Cancelled, 2/12/2011, 9:00 am

  • SRD_MUD@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Reminder from: SRD_MUD Yahoo! Group

      Title: Work Party - Trail Work Day Cancelled

      Date: Saturday February 12, 2011
      Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Meet in the Parking Lot by the Signboard
      Notes: As we just did some parking lot maintenance (yeah, it didn't last, but we tried), and rerouted part of, and laid stone on the Boundary Trail, we won't have an official work party this Saturday.

      However, feel free to pick up trash during your visit.

      Enjoy.