Running Total Query

  • rafarooqui
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Can Any one tell me how to write Running total Query in SQL SERVER Or
      Oracle, I need to have Group Wise Running Total In my Query.

      Thanks in advance

      Riaz Ahmed Farooqui
    • Brett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        Here try this:

        SELECT pro.ProductID, pro.ProductName, pro.UnitPrice,
        (SELECT SUM(pro1.UnitPrice)
        FROM Products pro1
        WHERE pro1.ProductID <= pro.ProductID) AS RuningTotal
        FROM Products pro
        ORDER BY pro.ProductID

        --- In SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com, "rafarooqui"