Making Sequence with query

  • rekabsaz_n
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hi,all

      Whats up? this is Navid here,wanna u guys to give a hand.i,m a
      developer u could call it.im in a deep blue so can any one help me
      out?
      to take me out u gotta help me make a sequence on a table with a
      query.it means that first record must have number 1 and second must
      have 2 and so on.

      waiting forward for your candles.

      Thnx in advance,

      Naveed