using sqllocaldb in win7

  • zhangzsdreamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      Hi allI am using tool SQLlocalDB.exe with SQL 2012 Server Express in Win7. I want to get the returned information after run "SQLlocalDB info 'mydbinstance' >tmp.txt". But this command line needs the administrator right(runas) to execute in cmd.exe.Is there any way to get the returned information for a default windows user?Thanks.