Sybase limitation

    Message 1 of 3 , May 17 4:04 AM
      Hi,
      I just installed Sybase ASE 15.5
      I have creating tables and procedures using scripts. All the tables were created
      but when I create the stored procedures (one by one, it only creates up to 8
      stored procedures. Is there any lmitation. I actually installed the evaluation
      edition.
      I also tested this on the Free developer edition and the results were the same.

      Any ideas why its happening?
      Best Wishes,
      Noman Aftab

      http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp