RE: [SQLQueriesNoCode] Run queries without LOGGING

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2011
      See if this helps:

      http://www.mssqltips.com/tip.asp?tip=1185

      LOGGING?

      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2011
        I just installed Sybase ASE 15.5
        I have creating tables and procedures using scripts. All the tables were created
        but when I create the stored procedures (one by one, it only creates up to 8
        stored procedures. Is there any lmitation. I actually installed the evaluation
        edition.
        I also tested this on the Free developer edition and the results were the same.

        Any ideas why its happening?
        Best Wishes,
        Noman Aftab

        http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp