Weird problem in SQL Server 2005

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
      I created a SQL job in SQL Server 2005. then I right clicked on the job and
      clicked properties. But it shows me "New Job" window. Is it a bug or I am
      missing something.
      How can I make changes to the job I created?
      Best Wishes,
      Noman Aftab

      http://www.corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp
      http://www.jalandhari.qsh.eu

      ________________________________
      From: John Warner <john@...>
      To: SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, 16 September, 2010, 9:28 PM

      Is your link and server right, I get a blank page with no error messages?

      JSON, HBM,
      > WCF, and something more ..take a look

      http://arindamchakraborty.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/firstcoder-a-utility-fo
      r-c-
      > developer/
      >
      > though .I am in process of tuning the utility.. ...but love to share
      with you all

      > Thanks

    • Joe Fawcett
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        I seem to remember this was fixed by a service pack install, make sure you
        have the latest one for SQL 2005.

        --
        Joe
        http://joe.fawcett.name/