DB Role not worked

  • Surya A. Saputra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear All,
      I have an application that connect to db using windows user. From our application user can perform CRUD operation on the db but actualy user does not have permission to do. When trying to login to Management Studio with current user, the db role permission worked properly, user can not do CRUD. Why user from our application can bypass db role ?

      User's role can only do CRUD in db-A, not for db-B. Sp located at db-A, this sp also do CRUD to db-B. Is this condition make our application can do CRUD both on db-A n db-B ? We are using db role not server role.

      Best Regards,
      Surya A. Saputra