@@LANGID in Server Server 2000/2005
There was a certain requirement in a application that the database language for the user (DB credentials) should be <British English>; to check that I used the following query:
SELECT @@LANGID as LANGUAGE_ID
in SQL Server 2000 it was working fine i.e.
it was returning 23 when I set the language as <BRITISH ENGLISH>
and 0 when I set the same as <ENGLISH>
but when I am executing the same query in SQL Server 2005, I am getting 0 in both (actually all) the cases.
Could you please point what I am actually missing, or is it a bug!
Keep up with people you care about with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/connectmore
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]