Re: Database copy between versions

  • Regina Miller
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2008
      Crystal,
      Thanks for the suggestion! I had never realized that was possible.
      I'll try an sp_dbcmptlevel this afternoon.

      Thanks,
      Regina

      Re: Database copy between versions
      Posted by: "Hawk, Crystal" chawk@... studyhawk2002
      Date: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:38 am ((PST))

      Have you tried changing the database compatibility level to 70 then
      saving and restoring the dumps on the 7.0 machine?

      Don't know if that will work, just a thought...