Re: Database copy between versions

  • rmiller571957
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2008
      Crystal,
      That's a great idea! It never occurred to me that it would be possible.
      I will try a sp_dbcmptlevel this afternoon.

      Thanks,
      Regina

      --- In SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com, "Hawk, Crystal" <chawk@...>
      wrote:

      > Have you tried changing the database compatibility level to 70 then
      > saving and restoring the dumps on the 7.0 machine?
      >
      > Don't know if that will work, just a thought...
      >

      > ________________________________

      for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
      copies of the original message.

    • Regina Miller
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2008
        Crystal,
        Thanks for the suggestion! I had never realized that was possible.
        I'll try an sp_dbcmptlevel this afternoon.

        Thanks,
        Regina

        Re: Database copy between versions
        Posted by: "Hawk, Crystal" chawk@... studyhawk2002