RE: [SQLQueriesNoCode] my last post

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11 9:05 AM
      No problem I never follow links in emails that take me to flash, fear of
      infection...

    • Hawk, Crystal
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11 9:25 AM
        Thanks Tony. Your comments are appreciated.

        Have a nice weekend!

        Crystal Hawk // Technical Manager
        Williams Lea at McCarter & English, LLP
        Four Gateway Center, 100 Mulberry Street, Ground Floor // Newark, New
        Jersey 07102
        Direct: T 973-849-4202
        Main: T 973-622-4444 // F 973-624-7070
        CHawk@...

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11 9:52 AM
          Hey Crystal your welcome and by the way hi to you up in north NJ down
          here from south NJ in Hammonton the blueberry capital of the world.

          Ciao Bella'

          Tony...

          --- In SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com, "Hawk, Crystal" <chawk@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11 9:52 AM
            Hey John already watched it, looks be safe if you change your mind.

            Tony...

            --- In SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com, "John Warner" <john@...> wrote:

            > No problem I never follow links in emails that take me to flash, fear of
            > infection...

          • Peter Brunone
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11 9:57 AM
              Hey guys,

              As part of the AspFriends moderation team, I'd like to request that we
              not clutter up the archives (and people's inboxes) with off-topic stuff like
              this. There's nothing wrong with sharing it amongst your friends, but let's
              keep it off the technical list.

              Thanks,

              Peter