Query a distinct column

  • mail_bala
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hello-

      If I have a table two columns of which are as below:

      C1 C2
      -----------------
      X Y
      X Y
      X Y
      X Z

      How can I just find the row that has a different value for column C2
      given that all rows of interest have the same value for C1 (in the
      above case the 4th row) ? My column types are integers for now. (I
      have more columns in the table too that may have different values for
      each of those rows if it looks like I'm storing duplicates..)

      Thanks !