Re: [SQLQueriesNoCode] Time update query

  • Omar Yusuf
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10 12:13 PM
      use this :
      CONVERT ( data_type [ ( length ) ] , expression [ , style ] )
      ex
      select convert(varchar(12),cast('06:20:00pm ' as datetime),8)

      jack <jacksneed2000@...> wrote:
      I could use some help with writing a SQL query for a SQL 2000 server
      that simply converts time entries into military time. The data type is
      varchar. Data typically looks like this:

      01:05 PM
      12:25 AM
      07:12 AM

      and needs to look be converted to military time to like this:

      13:05
      00:25
      07:12

      I think this should be a very easy query to write, but I can't seem to
      get it. A little help would be appreciated. Thanks.