RE: [SQLQueriesNoCode] How to find non-sequential values in a table

  • Hawk, Crystal
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      This table has 4 columns.

      CID = collection ID (INT)
      OID = Object ID (INT)
      PID = property id (INT)
      Value = value of property id (VARCHAR)

      The data I need to evaluate is contained in two PID fields. The value
      for the properties I need the value of is 20001 and 20002. These
      property id's represent beginning and ending identification numbers.
      The values for those fields are varchar. A mix of letters and numbers
      that represent an identifying number for a document.

      The alphanumeric values (i.e. ABC00001) are what I need a list of. But
      only the non-sequential numbers. I can easily obtain a list of
      alphanumeric values that are sequential but contain the non sequential
      values also.

      Crystal Hawk
      Technical Manager
      chawk@...