FREE .net including LinQ, Sharepoint Event in Baltimore County, Maryland from Group Owner

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      10/24/2007 6pm - 8:30pm

      FREE @ Baltimore County - Sharepoint and .net User Group!

      500 3rd Ave
      Lansdowne, MD 21227 (410) 887-5602
      DIRECTIONS => http://tinyurl.com/ytwqbe

      RSVP to 911@... or 301-576-4292 (limited seating)

      Thursday 10/25/2007
      .net / ASP.net / Sharepoint FREE Help Meeting - Baltimore County

      Talk about our meetings and .net UserGroups, Job Opps in Baltimore County

      We are looking for sponsors this event contact me! RSVP to
      911@... (limited seating)

      If you are new to .net or have been doing it for years our talks will
      explain simply and easily how to do some things you never thought of,
      and with better technique than most grizzled veterans use. Topics for
      this meeting include:

      * LinQ Basics
      * Sharepoint for Newbies
      * Error Handling Done Right - no memory leaks!
      * SuperObjects, Sharpen/Develop Your .net Skills between meetings

      Got Questions about .net Programming?
      Arrive early from 5-6pm and we will answer your individual free-form
      questions and have some snacks.