Re: [SQLQueriesNoCode] Selecting a count based on different columns

  • Sergio Coelho
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18 9:27 AM
      HI!

      AFAIK Mysql doesn't support nested queries (only the latest version, but, it
      is still in pre-release mode)
      Also, i've found a few "bugs" with the GROUP BY function of MySQL, it
      doesn't always work...

      Try some newsgroup at Mysql.com .... they're really great guys and help a
      lot

      (sorry if i don't help much...)

      Cheers!

      Sergio Coelho Charrua