script to create mini database

  • pritibit96cs
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      I need to get started with my sql/mysql basics and need a script to
      create a mini database.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
        Have you considered:

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/world-setup.html

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
          Oops here's another:

          http://www.itc.virginia.edu/desktop/web/database/Inventory.txt

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
            Well darn Google just won't stop

            http://www.samspublishing.com/content/images/0672326736/downloads/sampdb.zi

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
              Who'd ever thought it, using GoogleT to find easily available information on
              the web.

              What search terms did you use -something like:

              "create mysql database script"?

              Ohooo, that was tricky, eh?

              - Arnie Rowland, MVP (SQL Server)

              "I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more
              I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

              > I need to get started with my sql/mysql basics and need a
              > script to create a mini database. P

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Disclaimer - August 2, 2007

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
                Nah, used

                'MySQL sample database'

                Had another hit from U.Va that I guess got dropped by the mod