Re: [SQLQueriesNoCode] please help me in SQL Stored Procedure urgents !!

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2006
      Hi everyone agian please what exactly i want Gurus that there would be one
      main procedure inside that procedure there would be another procedure which
      will fetch some data with another <table> and put some where in temp tabel
      and then another inline query or procedure within that main procedure will
      get few rows with another table and will now merge those earlier fetched
      rows with now fetched rows and then will return whole records. i hope this
      will make sense to all of you if still not clear then please let me know.
      Thanks
      Roger
      Happy New year to all of you