RE: [SQLQueriesNoCode] Data Transfer 2

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 15, 2006
      Don't triggers impose a performance price in a busy primary system here
      re the data entry?

    • chels
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 16, 2006
        Trigger might impose a performance price if it has a complex business
        logic in it. But in this case its just gonna insert a track record. So
        it wont be major as compared to any other alternatives.

        Regards,
        Elan.

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com