Jane Elizabeth Angelina

  • jane elizabeth
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 19 2:56 AM
      Hello Arnie,

      Im new student to joined to this group. I like to learn more about relational
      database. Did i ask any rude or unwanted questions to this group. What's your
      doubt here, As a christian i have three joined names Jane Elizabeth Angelina.

      Normally people change their name due to confusion i use my friend name.

      The availability of yahoo id shows jane_blue_angel so that i choosen this yahoo id.

      Regards,
      Jane Angelina

      Arnie Rowland <arnie@...> wrote:
      OK,

      I see the following names attached to emails that purport to come from "jane
      elizabeth".

      jane Elizabeth
      Jane Angelina
      Sam Kamalesan. D
      jane_blue_angel

      Maybe it's just me, but I get annoyed with this level of obfuscation
      -especially from someone asking for my help!

      Will the real correspondent please stand up and identify yourself?

      - Arnie Rowland

      "I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more
      I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

      Disclaimer - June 19, 2006

      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 19 8:10 AM
        Thanks for the clarification.

        You'll have to admit that when you sent me the data file, and it had the
        name of Sam Kamalesan, it started seeming very odd. Is it one person, or is
        it a several people sharing an email account. It just seemed strange.

        Arnie Rowland <arnie@...> wrote:
        OK,

        I see the following names attached to emails that purport to come from "jane
        elizabeth".

        jane Elizabeth
        Jane Angelina
        Sam Kamalesan. D
        jane_blue_angel

        Maybe it's just me, but I get annoyed with this level of obfuscation
        -especially from someone asking for my help!

        Will the real correspondent please stand up and identify yourself?

        - Arnie Rowland

        "I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more
        I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

        Disclaimer - June 19, 2006
        solely for SQLQueriesNoCode@yahoogroups.com. If you are not the named
        addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email.
        and might not represent those of Westwood Consulting, Inc. Warning: Although
        Westwood Consulting, Inc has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
        viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
        for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.

        Message 3 of 21 , Jun 19 8:53 AM

          The schema and data you sent seems to be incomplete.

          Your original query included columns SuppKey and Discount. Those columns are
          not in the datafile or schema.

          Your original post:

          select a.discount, a.orderkey from company a

          where a.orderkey in (select b.suppkey from company b

          where b.date > '01-jan-97' < .04 and a.orderkey=b.orderkey)

          In order for me to further assist you with this problem, the following is
          required.

          From the table -ALL 130000 rows -but only the OrderKey, SuppKey, Discount,
          and Date columns are needed. That shouldn't be a very large file. (If you
          are able to create the necessary file, send it to me -not to the newsgroup.
          -Arnie)

          Without a complete dataset, it is impossible to assist you with the
          performance issues, it is impossible to compare timings with those you have
          reported, and most especially, it is impossible to make your query execute
          when there are missing columns.

          _____

          Message 4 of 21 , Jun 19 9:19 AM
            You're a better man then me Arnie, after so many tries at getting them
            to help me help them I give up.

            Message 5 of 21 , Jun 19 10:25 PM
              As creator and moderator I prefer we work ond SQLQueries Questions and Answers.

              Your mail was neither a query question, nor a query answer.

              I recommend if you want to satisfy your curiousity -- ask that
              person(s) off list. And lets try to stick to SQL Queries Q&A ,not
              whether Jane Elizabeth is using several emails and why she is... If
              people have questions no matter what their email address(es) lets try
              to ge them an answer.

              Message 6 of 21 , Jun 19 11:00 PM
                Enough said.

                I shall refrain from any further engagement with Jane Angelina, Jane
                Elizibeth, jane_blue_angel, or Sam Kamalesan's questions or problems in
                order to not be annoyed by the obfuscation.

                - Arnie Rowland

                "I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more
                I have of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

                As creator and moderator I prefer we work ond SQLQueries Questions and
                Answers.

                Your mail was neither a query question, nor a query answer.

                I recommend if you want to satisfy your curiousity -- ask that
                person(s) off list. And lets try to stick to SQL Queries Q&A ,not
                whether Jane Elizabeth is using several emails and why she is... If
                people have questions no matter what their email address(es) lets try
                to ge them an answer.

                On 6/19/06, Arnie Rowland <arnie@...> wrote:

                > OK,
                >
                > I see the following names attached to emails that purport to come from
                "jane
                > elizabeth".
                >
                > jane Elizabeth
                > Jane Angelina
                > Sam Kamalesan. D
                > jane_blue_angel
                >
                > Maybe it's just me, but I get annoyed with this level of obfuscation
                > -especially from someone asking for my help!
                >
                > Will the real correspondent please stand up and identify yourself?

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                Disclaimer - June 19, 2006

              • allen donald
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 28, 2006
                  Hello ,

                  Could you tell me how to create a hash table in
                  oracle. do we need to use sql or plsql. can anyone
                  explain me with example.

                  - Thanks in advance -

                  Regards,
                  Donald.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Rahul Verma
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 28, 2006
                    Hi Dear

                    Hash table is temp table in a database, and it will automatically delete after connection is broken or the server restart.
                    In SqlServer we use it simply by using # just befor the table name.

                    With Regards
                    Rahul Verma