Re: [SQLQueriesNoCode] need help

  • jai ganesh
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 12, 2006
      hi first query shoud be,

      1)select * from tablename where field in
      '%"&strKeyword&"%'

      2)select * from tablename where field like
      '%"&strKeyword&"%'

      3)select * from tablename

      --- davinder singh <davinder452@...> wrote:

      > hi ,
      >
      > I m developing a search page.in which I have a
      > textbox and three radio buttons
      >
      > The three radio buttons are for
      >
      > Search within these results: [input]
      > [input] All Words [input] Any Words
      > [input] Boolean
      >
      > I want the logic for these.So that I can implement
      > in a SQL query
      >
      > What logic will come for the All words
      > what logic will come for the Any words
      > What logic will come for the Boolean
      >
      > Thanks

      > removed]

    • chinmaya Mund
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
        hi everbody,

               can anyone give me the answer of the following question.....

               suppose i am writing a query or writing a create statement for a table or for a procedure

               then what are the terms i have to consider for better performance.

        i am waiting for the reply.

      • Tim Mitchell
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 12, 2008
          Is there a particular query or schema you have in mind?