Want to learn SQLserver admin and troubleshooting better?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      ===========================
      contact serverteam@...
      witha brief summary of your SQLserver DBA skills and why you want to help
      if you want to volunteer
      ===========================

      What better way than learning on a real server with real tech support
      requests....

      LearnAsp.com with 24,000 visitors per day and 160,000 page views needs
      some help on the SQLserver admin side (along with a few other much
      smaller sites).

      We have 2 experts managing the servers but there are lots of small
      tasks or research projects that we will give the volunteers 100% admin
      access to solve, and advice and collaboration to do so.

      We are looking for SQLserver wannabee experts who want hands-on
      experience to test their skills in real contexts. If you do great
      volunteer work, the gifts will flow your way after the succeses. We
      also recognize the distinguished vounteers:
      http://www.learnasp.com/learnasp/serverteam.aspx