2627 Transaction failed

  • arunkumar3
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear All,

      I have a problem with SQL Database. Whenever I try to add data, I am
      getting error as 2627 transaction failed. Can any one please help me
      giving the reason of the error and solution.

      Thanks in advance.

      Arun
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
        You are not holding your mouth right when you submit the sql? With no
        SQL, no code, no idea what you are doing, I know I will be completely
        impressed if someone can handle this one without more to go on. 2627 is
        a fairly generic error code. Some Insert is failing in your proc.