RE: [SQLQueriesNoCode] Error in Cursor

  • Gowri Rayi Vakalapudi
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
      Sorry to disturb you , as I am in search of SQR books
      , as I am interested to learn, as long back I wrote
      the script, but right now I am in use of that, and
      also interested, can any one guide me in suggesting
      the right book of SQR .
      thanks

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
        I'm guessing you haven't visited Amazon yet as feeding the search block
        there produced shall we say more then one title.

      • Michael Gerholdt
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 7, 2005
          http://www.sqr-info.com/