learn SQLQueries

  • ami desai
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      I am learning SQLQueries in NIIT.It was just started yesterday.So,I want to install SQL2000 in my PC.But I have window98 operating system .There is  problem in installing SQLserver 2000.
                        Please send me e-mails regarding details of uses of SQLQueries in companies and information about how to install SQLServer2000 on window 98

      http://mail.yahoo.com