4861SQL Server - 'Date' is not a recognized built-in function name.

  • MBDEV - DB
    Mar 21, 2013
      I am not sure how to format the last part of this query which comes from
      Access.:

      SELECT Max(TITLOC.TitleLocID) AS MaxOfTitleLocID, TITLES.TitleID,
      TITLES.CustLName, TITLES.CustFName, TITLES.RecDT, TITLES.TitleID

      FROM (TITLES_WARNING_SENT_qry RIGHT JOIN TITLES ON
      TITLES_WARNING_SENT_qry.TitleID = TITLES.TitleID) INNER JOIN TITLOC ON
      TITLES.TitleID = TITLOC.TitleID

      WHERE TITLES_WARNING_SENT_qry.TitleID Is Null

      GROUP BY TITLES.CustLName, TITLES.CustFName, TITLES.RecDT, TITLES.TitleID,
      TITLES.TitleID

      HAVING (TITLES.RecDT<Date()-31)

      I am getting:
      'Date' is not a recognized built-in function name.

      It is probably something simple but how would I go about converting this
      part "HAVING (TITLES.RecDT<Date()-31)" to something SQL Server is happy
      with?

      Thanks,

      Mike