2450Help in query

  • Sue Hoffman
    Sep 3, 2006
      Hi: Can any one please help me in creating query.I input from user the account number, Technician ID and then search the match in table tech_id with tech_id.CORP and tech_id.TECH and print the tech_id.TECHCONT. In table tech_id the CORP is equals to the first five digit of account number in both tables. I have to search the account number in both tables (Tbl_ValidDispute,tbl_PPVResearch). Tbl_ValidDispute and Tbl_PPVResearch they both are connected with TicketNum.In tbl_PPVResearch there are three fields (FS_TechID1, FS_TechID2, FS_TechID3). If FS_TechID3 is not empty means its a lastvalidtechnician or if FS_TechID2 is not empty and FS_TechID3 is empty it means FS_TechID2 is a lastavlidtechnician otherwise FS_TechID1 is a last valid technician.

      Same in Tbl_ValidDispute i have to search all three otheraccounts. First if otherAcct3 is not empty and match with tech_id.CORP also match the LstVldTech with tech_id.TECH and if they both match then print the TECHCONT. If otherAcct3 is empty but otherAcct2 is not empty then match with tech_id.CORP also match LstVldTech with tech_id.TECH if both match then print the tech_id.TECHCONT. if otherAcct2 and otherAcct3 is empty then match with otherAcct1 and print the TECHCONT.
      tbl_PPVResearch
      ---------------
      TicketNumAccountNum FS_TechID1 FS_TechID2 FS_TechID3
      328 07836-033752-01 309
      329 07882-022113-12 786
      330 07837-026980-07 773
      334 07837-337410-03 590
      335 07876-537867-04 222
      336 07868-580112-06 643
      348 07876-579223-02 228
      349 07875-192714-06
      351 07870-451873-05
      352 07840-940441-02 101 20
      353 07818-242399-05 71
      356 07844-251648-08 85 415 415
      362 07862-215662-01 304 70
      366 07840-356692-02 119
      377 07836-421118-01 522
      392 07869-874266-02 316
      395 07872-119872-03 419 669 538
      397 07844-071040-06 471
      400 07804-006655-05 369
      402 07876-523152-01 CUST PICKUP
      409 07836-596979-01 713 424 185
      423 07870-739378-03 373
      427 07883-596396-05 855 214
      431 07836-547313-02 557
      Tbl_ValidDispute
      ----------------
      TicketNum OtherAcct1 OtherAcct2 OtherAcct3 LstVldTech
      478 07837-237258-02 07837-335799-01 07237-404300-01 251
      647 07837-443814-01 07837-421471-05
      743 07837-22220-02
      761 07837-5690-01 07837-474611-02
      751 07837-531065