Spurling-----Pittman

  • TURKEY111@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2000
      Looking for info on Richard Agie Spurling
      his parents????????
      Jerusa Pittman and James Jackson Spurling
      so far thats what i have heard
      Deer Lodge Tennessee area also Burrville??? but TN is the place ?

      seems search for this side of my family tree has hit brick wall
      I need help!!!!!!!! It was suggested there is Native American on
      this side.........would love verification and how to search this