My chunck/hi

  • bespurli@xxxxxxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hello.
      My name is Brian Spurling, son of Thomas Spurling who is the son of
      Benjamin Spurling of Morgan Co, TN. Unfortunately, nobody in my family
      was interested in tracing of the family tree and so much knowledge passed
      away with my grandparents. If any more info is needed or if you can help
      me, please e-mail.

      (I may have more info, but will have to see)

      Emperor: The flower that blooms in adversity
      is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
      -Disney's "Mulan"
    • Norman Spurling
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 1999
        Brian,
        If you give me some rough idea of dates for Benjamin and Thomas, that
        would help. I will check in the index of Larry Spurling's book on the
        Tennessee Spurlings and see if he comes up that far in his history.
        Your Benjamin may be too recent. Do you know where he is buried in
        which town of TN? Larry and his brother Ken have shared with me some
        extra cemetery listing info for Tennessee.

        Best wishes,
        Norman Spurling

        bespurli@... wrote:

        > From: <bespurli@...>
        >
        > Hello.
        > My name is Brian Spurling, son of Thomas Spurling who is the son of
        > Benjamin Spurling of Morgan Co, TN. Unfortunately, nobody in my family
        > was interested in tracing of the family tree and so much knowledge passed
        > away with my grandparents. If any more info is needed or if you can help
        > me, please e-mail.
        >
        > (I may have more info, but will have to see)

        > Emperor: The flower that blooms in adversity
        > is the rarest and most beautiful of all.
        > -Disney's "Mulan"
        >
        > > This is a flame free list. And be sure that you include your email on the end of your msg for that is how people can reach you. For some reason the headers do not come thru with your email. Some do and some don't so please include at the end of your msg.
      • gogolfin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 1999
          Hello,
          Does anyone know if Larry Spurling's book is still available? If so,
          how to order? Thanks, Lois

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 7, 1999
            Write Larry Spurlin at
            1110 SW 10th St.
            Portland, OR 97205

            I saw him in May and at that time he did have some more available.

            Norman Spurling