Misc Spurlin info >Tx

  • the davis clan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 1999
      While looking for my Spurlin I found these:

      1860 Tx Census
      J. J. Spurling is listed in Grimes Co. Navasota P. Page 105
      what the census says about J.J. :
      J.J. Spurlin age 35 b Ga
      Mary (could be Mercy) A. age 31 b Al
      John 12 b Al
      Jessiah 11 b Al
      William 9 b Al
      George 5 b Al
      Dennis 2 b Tx
      Mary A

      in 1850 Tx Census Alexander C. Spurlin is listed in Lamar Co. Says his
      age is 30 he is a labborer b NC
    • Norman Spurling1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 1999
        Thanks to the Davis clan for posting the census record for Jeremiah
        Spurlin. Does anyone know Alexander's origin or have other information
        about him?

        Norman Spurling