William R. Spurlin

  • karinhunter2009
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      My line runs down from the above through his youngest child, Millie Belle; through her son Robert Warrent Billingsley.
      William R. was born in Tennessee and moved to Arkansas when he was probably about 8 years old. He later moved into Texas and finally settled down in Bell County.
      We are unsure of his father's first name, but it seems like it is James Berry Spurlin.
      Any information on this family would be greatly appreciated.
    • patricia van lieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        Hi Karen,
        My line is from William Rufus youngest brother James Franklin Spurlin 1846-1918, Son Christopher Columbus Spurlin 1880-1943 to my father Roy Allen Spurlin 1917-1977.
        I have been in contact with Paula Sisson and CW. Southerland for information.
        When my mother divorced Roy way back in 1957 we lost all contact with the Spurlin's so I really had to start from scratch. Kitty Mc Laughlin was the first to help me with alot of information and really got me started.
        I know everyone is looking for James and Amelia Spurlin information all of our brick walls
        Sorry I couldn't help, you probably have more information than I do
        Keep in touch
        Patricia Spurlin McPhee Van Lieu
        My mother remarried and my Dad adopted me and my 2 brothers that is where the McPhee comes in

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
          --- In SPURLIN@yahoogroups.com, "karinhunter2009" <karinhunter2009@...> wrote:

          > My line runs down from the above through his youngest child, Millie Belle; through her son Robert Warrent Billingsley.
          > William R. was born in Tennessee and moved to Arkansas when he was probably about 8 years old. He later moved into Texas and finally settled down in Bell County.
          > We are unsure of his father's first name, but it seems like it is James Berry Spurlin.
          > Any information on this family would be greatly appreciated.

          This should read Robert Warren Billingsley! Just can't type sometimes!!