Your profile has been added to my personal space!

  • bestmotorrider0205
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
      Your profile has been added to my personal space! Check my space here:
      http://claudiotyeh.zoomshare.com/files/newmessage.htm
    • Auto Reply
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008

        Dear sender,

        ?

        Please note that we will not use 'narita.com.hk' for email purpose anymore, and it will be replaced by 'narita.hk'.

        ?

        For example:

        The old one: recipient@...

        The new one: HYPERLINK "mailto:recipient@..."recipient@...

        ?

        To ensure your emails are reaching the recipients, please use 'narita.hk' from now on.

        If you have any enquiries, please contact Narita MIS on HYPERLINK "mailto:sam_ho@..."sam_ho@...

        ?

        Best Regards,

        Narita MIS