New member - Edward A.

  • edward.spurlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
      Greetings Spurlin group. I'm Edward A. Spurlin, 47, Jacksonville, FL,
      son of Gene E. Spurlin, 72, Baton Rouge, LA. My father was born in FL
      and raised near Holt {Crestview} FL.

      All the best this holiday season.
    • Glitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2006
        Welcome Edward. This list is pretty quite. How far have you gotten back on
        the Spurlin line? My husbands line came into Tx in mid to late 1800's.
        Glitz