Re: [SPURLIN] Spurlin in TN

  • Glenn Spurlin
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hey, Connie. I haven't forgotten about this. I am putting everything together to send. Actually, my father is Glenn E. Spurlin. Robert is my uncle (if we are talking about the same one). We haven't heard from or seen him in many years. His son Bobby passed away a couple of years ago from cancer. I don't have any of the info you sent on Tooney. What we have is on his parents, g-parents, etc. I will finish it tonight and send it. I'm excited!!!

      Glenn

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2005
        Hi Glenn,
        Thanks for the update. I believe we are on the right track. Aunt Maggie said it has been several years since she saw uncle Ford. His wife died several years ago and now has a girlfriend. They live in AL.
        My aunt is so excited and is looking forward to all the information. She really wants to know about her grandmother's side.
        I have found quite a lot of information on Ancestry.com but I want your information so I can make sure I am on the right track.
        I can't wait to get all your information. Thanks for helping me.
        Connie :-)