Fwd: Funeral -Rev.J.J. Spurlin

  • lavernegibson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2003
      Reverend James John Spurlin is the son of Jeremiah Jackson Spurlin b. 23 May 1879 in Childress TX and Mattie Helen McLean b. 23 Jan 1894 in York Missouri.
          His grandfather was George Washington Spurlin b. 16 Nov 1864 in Coffee Co. AL
          His great-grandfather was Jeremiah Jackson Spurlin b. 18 Feb 1825 in GA.
    • Norman Spurling
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2003
        Laverne,
        My condolences to you and your family. I lost my Dad a couple of years ago, so
        I know a little of what you are feeling. We never know how to express our
        words when there is a loss so huge, but know that we are with you in our hearts.

        Best wishes,
        Norman