Msg from List Co-Mgr

  • the davis clan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 1999
      Hello lets have a roll-call:-) I start it out.

      Adams
      Allen
      Anglin
      Anderson (2 lines)
      Barringer
      Basham
      Boatwright
      Bond
      Brookshire
      Childers
      Clayton
      Clark
      Carlisle
      Coller
      Davis (two lines)
      Deskin
      Douthit
      Downing
      Emory
      Everitt
      Fisher
      Furr
      Gibson
      Grady
      Harkey/Herche
      Harbour
      Honour
      Irwin
      Jackson
      Kennedy
      Kornegay
      Lowry
      Lyle
      Mainwaring
      Maitland
      Mannering
      Marler/Marlow(e)
      McColloh
      Meyers/Miears
      Nelson
      Nicholas
      Outlaw
      Parker
      Parramore
      Pfaul
      Price
      Rossor/Roffor
      Rumsdell/Ransdell
      Rushing
      Russell
      Scott
      Sims
      Simmons
      Slater
      Smith
      Spurlin
      Stallings
      Strauss
      Taylor (2 lines)
      Teeter/Teator
      Utt
      Waggoner
      Weigand
      Wetzel/Wetsel
      White
      Whitfield
      Wright
      Woodside
      Zuppinger

      Thanks Glitz
      davises@...
    • DMcke93304@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 1999
        Okay, here's mine:

        AIKEN, ALLEN, ARNOLD, BAKER, BARNES, BASKIN, BLANKENSHIP, BLODGET, BOYD,
        BRADEN, BROWN, BURNS, CALHOUN, CAMERON, CAMPBELL, CLARK, CLENDINEN, COLEMAN,
        COOPER, COULTER, CUMMINGS, DAWDY, DICKEY, DOHFERTY, DRISKELL, ERVIN, FOSTER,
        FRAZIER, GLOVER, HAWTHORNE, HESTERLY, HUNTER, JONES, LAIRD, LITTLE, LYNCH,
        McCELVEY, McCELVY, McELVEY, McELVY, McKELVEY, McKELVY, PINKERTON, PRITCHARD,
        REDMAN, RITCHIE, SPURLINGfrom VA>KY, STEWART, STUART, WALKER, WILSON,
        WOODSIDE, WRIGHTfrom VA>KY,
        WYLIE, YOUNG & ZIEGLER.

        David McKelvey- CA :-)
        DMcke93304@...

        snail mail: 2073 North Oxnard Blvd, # 156
        Oxnard, CA 93030-2964
      • Mikeshore1@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 1999
          David,

          I saw that you have Spurling ancestors who were from Virginia. I am trying to
          locate my family roots and am having a difficult time finding information
          about the family. I can only go back a short way. My family was from around
          Fairmont, WV. My grandfather was Francis Spurling who died when my mother was
          just 9 months old in 1930, so we never knew him. He was in his mid-twenties
          when he died, so he was born around 1906. He is buried in Fairmont along with
          his brother, Albert who died during WWII. Their father was Albert and their
          mother was Bessie Barthelow. Do you have any connections to any of these
          people? Please let me know.

          Any help or direction would be appreciated. If you have any genealogy sites
          that have been helpful, please pass the address on.

          Thanks,

          Michael Shore