New address

  • DMcke93304@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      Hi, just to give you my snail mail address.  In a couple of months, I will no
      longer be online.  Nothing big, just economics:o)

      David E. McKELVEY
      716 N. Ventura Road, #117
      Oxnard, CA 93030-4407

      ATTENTION: Genealogy is sharing and sharing is contagious!  Unless you tell
      me otherwise, sharing with me is assumed as permission to share with others.

      Surnames: McKELVEY (and all Variant spellings), CLARK, SPURLING, WRIGHT,
      (OWENS, FAUKES, JONES, WILLIAMS all of Wales)