John & Myally SPURLING

  • DMcke93304@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2001
      Hello everybody,

      Looking for any information on Sarah SPURLING born 1759 in Virginia, died
      1855 in Greenville, South Carolina.  Mary on Sept. 9, 1779, in Guilford,
      North Carolina to James ALTUM.  I have no children listed for this couple.

      William SPURLING was born on Jan. 12, 1769, in the Orange County, North
      Carolina.  Died on April 30, 1835, in Pike, Georgia.  Marrying Sarah-?

      James SPURLING was born and 1770, died in 1850, in Morgan, Tennessee.
      Married to Francis HICKS.

      Would appreciate any information on the above SPURLINGs.

      David E. McKELVEY
      dmcke93304@...
      ATTENTION: Genealogy is sharing and sharing is contagious!  Unless you tell
      me otherwise, sharing with me is assumed as permission to share with others.

      Surnames: McKELVEY (and all Variant spellings), CLARK, SPURLING, WRIGHT,
      (OWENS, FAUKES, JONES, WILLIAMS all of Wales)
    • maxspurlin@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2001

      • DMcke93304@AOL.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2001
          Thank You.
          Dave
        • lavernegibson@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2001
            David McKelvy ask about William Spurlin b. Jan 12 1769 NC. I do not have
            anything but a list of his siblings and his parents. Sarah is not mentioned.
            Children of John and Myally Spurlin
            1 John ca1755
            2 Jeremiah b. Sept 1760. m. Drucilla Baldwin
            3 James b.1768
            4 William b. Jan 1769 (see William"s record in Quincy Spurlin's book)
            5 Elijah b.1770/72
            6 Jesse b. 1770/74
            7 Isaac b.1774/5
            8. Eli 1776
            Sorry that is all I have. Somewhere I have Quincy's book but I have not
            been able to find it for several years. This from copies she sent to me
            before she wrote the book. LaVerne lavernegibson@...