Fw: [HFHG] approx 3 year old Whirlpool gold front load washer $80.00

  • Jeff Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2012

      --- On Mon, 4/23/12, Jeff Brewer <mibtaylorsville@...> wrote:

      From: Jeff Brewer <mibtaylorsville@...>
      Subject: [HFHG] approx 3 year old Whirlpool gold front load washer $80.00
      To: hfhg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 23, 2012, 3:18 PM

      For Sale $80.00 .>  Approximately 3 year old Whirlpool Gold front load Washer . Works great however drum bearing has been loud for about last 4 months of use.Long story short Lowes paid us out for the unit so we bought a new one.Appears to be a cheap fix for a do it yourself project if soemone wants to replace the bearing or use it until it quits. Still works fine ,  just is loud when it spins.We paid over $500.00 new.

      If interested call 502-422-1688
      --- On Mon, 4/23/12, Jmbrewer <maninblack82073@...> wrote:

      HFHG Moderators:  Tracy Pennington, Teri Eisenmenger
      HFHG-owner@yahoogroups.comYahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: