old electronics (No TVs)

  • Caroline Harnden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Anyone have any electronics stuff to give away.  I have a son who has developed a great talent in tearing things apart and making something else from electronic junk.  He has made a lot of stuff with just recycled parts.  I want to encourage his interest, it could turn into a future.  We call his creations, "Inventions."  He said at first he just tore things apart to see how they were made and try to make things.  Now a 1 1/2 years later he takes things apart carefully so he doesn't tear up the important parts he can re-use.

      Caroline Harnden