1147Re: [SOS_Philippines] Re: I am passing this info on a 14 yr girl in Need of Negative Donors ASAP

  • brendan hedges
    Sep 27, 2009
      Hi Andy,

      Its good to know you are close to hand. As Ron has told you she is getting better, but its a slow process. Sharmine is looking better now,  than she did a few weeks ago. I think that because she has been ill for so long its hard for us to comment about her wieght and what it looks like on her, all i know is she wieghed 23.5kg last weekend, I saw that with my own eyes. Not good I know.

      According to her consultant she is on track as far as her infections are concerned, and he says a 4 to 6 week time frame is normal.

      --------------- This is an open message to all ---------------------

      To those that have given, in any way we thank you very much. To those who are waiting to help either by donating blood when we need it, or maybe a little cash into the fund we would be so greatful.

      Sharmine has been deteriorating for over a year now and is now the sickest she has been. She needs to have surgery to repair a blood vessel going into her heart and then a little later have a defective valve replaced.

      I have posted some pics on her frendster account for you to see. sharminedemecillo@...

      Once again thank you all and we will keep you posted as things develop.

      As we use some of your money for sharmine I will scan the recipts etc and post them here so you can see whats being spent etc.

      Best wishes to you all

      Brendan and Joy.