      From: Paul Petrea <cebu@...>
      Subject: RE: [SOS_Philippines] I am passing this info on a 14 yr girl in Need of Negative Donors ASAP
      To: SOS_Philippines@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, 4 September, 2009, 7:52 PM

      Brendan,

      You may find other donors by viewing the "Database" on this group. Here is the
      direct link, if you are logged into Yahoo:

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SOS_ Philippines/ database? method=reportRow s&tbl=1

      (If you are a member here, and are willing to donate, please add your current
      contact information and blood type, to that database..)

      If the hospital will okay for me to transport the blood from Dumaguete, I will
      purchase a cooler specifically for this and will go fetch any donations from
      there that can be made. I live in Carcar, Cebu. Worse case travel time from
      Dumaguete to Cebu should be no more than 6 hours, outside.

      I know someone in Dumaguete who may be willing to bring it up to, if that will
      be faster. I will have to contact him first though, to ask.

      Please let me know if I can be of service: 0919-443-2439

      Unfortunately, my blood type is AB+. So, I can't donate to help her.

      Paul
      http://www.livingin cebuforums. com
      http://www.iideasst ore.com/113. html

      From: Andy Mein <andyrabajt@yahoo. co.uk>
      Negative Donors ASAP
      To: SOS_Philippines@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, 2 September, 2009, 10:57 PM

      am A rhe neg,  am in UK, but will be in dumaguete in end of month til 2nd week
      of october.
      But, i tried to give blood at the dumaguete red cross before and they would not
      accept it, because i am not resident there.
      i will be escorting 88yr old so cant dump him and cross to cebu..  not without
      problems
      See if you can arrange anything at dumaguete and i will willingly give my blood

      Andy