Condolence message from His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas,

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      Condolence message from His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas,

      Condolence message addressing to the members of THE Holy Synod of
      Russian Orthodox Church from His Holiness Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka-I
      Iwas, on the passing away of the Patriarch of Russian Orthodox Church
      H.H Alexiy II

      http://www.socmnet.org/Bull_HH/HH_Condolence_HHAlexyII.JPG