Christmas / New Year Cheer - please open your heart for them

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      Dear all,

      It is Christmas time again. Last Christmas, thanks to 3 donors from
      Kuwait who wish to remain anonymous, we were able to bring happiness
      into the lives of the Theeram trainees.

      (http://icsctheeram.org/ please click link to learn more about
      Theeram.)

      All 168 of them received a new set of clothes. Most of them wore the
      same dress when they came for the Theeram Fest in August this year.
      It may be a show of the sentiments they attach to our gift or
      because they had no other decent dress. Both may be true.

      This time if we all contribute in a small way, we can bring happiness
      not only into their lives but also into the lives of the elderly
      attending the Tsunami project. The total number, I am told, would be
      around 200.

      If we spare USD 36, we can provide a set of dress for 3 people.

      Let this be a project of all members of the Friends of Theeram. Those
      who are willing to donate this small amount to bring a cheer into the
      lives of these people who are less fortunate than us.

      Please participate in this by remitting your contribution directly to
      A/C NO 670 410 69773 SBT VAKATHANAM A/C holder H.E GEEVARGHESE
      COORILOS.

      All checks and drafts may kindly be issued in favor of 'INDIA CENTER
      FOR SOCIAL CHANGE' only

      Very Rev. Kuriakose Corepiscopa Moolayil
      Cheeranchira, Changanacherry,
      Kerala, 686 106 , India
      Phone: (+91) 481 272 4353
      Mobile: 944 620 3002

      Please send an e-mail to Thirumeni nccigeorge@... stating
      that this contribution is specifically for the Christmas Cheer fund.

      Be with them and be part of them,

      In our Lord's Love
      SOCM-Moderators