catechism

  • maurnicus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 10:42 AM
      Peace,

      Nice answer George!

      Recently I've been in contact with some Protestants online who are very
      interested in our Church (and have expressed interest in becoming Syriac
      Orthodox). Is there any type of catechism we can offer to those who are
      seeking to learn the faith? I know that in America, there is a HUGE
      contingent of ex-Protestants who have become Roum Orthodox, but it seems to
      me, conversions into the Oriental Orthodox Church is quite small.

      This being the case, since I don't have access to an Oriental Orthodox
      (something specifically Syriac) catechism, is it permissible to use
      literature published by the Byzantine Orthodox (which I do have access to)
      geared specifically to Protestants or those with a Protestant mind-set?

      Mike

      P.S. Am I making any sense? haha