Mor Coorilos Yuyakkim Beatified

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2008
      Mor Coorilos Yuyakkim Beatified

      Supreme head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, H.H. Patriarch
      Ignatius Zakka I Iwas declared Mor Coorilos Yuyakkim ( the Patrirachal
      delegate & Reesh Episcopa of Malankara) as Saint and allowed to
      remember the Saintly Metropolitan's name in the 5th TUBDEN (Diptych).

      The declaration was done at Mulanthuruthy Mar Thoman Church Church.
      His Holiness entered in Mulanthuruthy Mulanthuruthy Mar Thoman Church
      along with Catholocose Basalious Thomas I and Holy Synod secretary Mor
      Joseph Gregarious and offered prays at the tombs.