Urgent Prayer Requests for Suroyo members in Mosul Iraq

  • Chev. Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      Dear Members,

      The selected attacks against Christians in Mosul, Iraq, is increasing
      day by day displacing about 3000 families from the city and killing
      christians including Syriac Orthodox church members living in the
      city Mosul. Attacks against christians is a growing concern in
      entire Iraq, especially, in Mosul. About 10 christians have been killed
      in the month of October. Suroyo members from the Mosul city reported to
      us that the situation there is very pathetic. The christians there are
      helpless with no help from government, military or other law
      enforcement forces.

      We request every one to pray for our brothers and sisters in our
      faith who suffer in Iraq from the islamic extremists.

      Related links:
      http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27131493/

      http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_IRAQ?
      SITE=DCUSN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT